Friday, April 23, 2010

GOOD MORNING FROM ARGIE!!!

Man oh man... sorry I´m writing this a day late, but yesterday was absolutely crazy! But... good news.... WE FINALLY GOT OUR VERY OWN PENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! No more sleeping on mattresses on the floor, or studying on the floor. This morning we about died while studying because we were SO HAPPY having a desk! The mission really teaches you to appreciate the small things in life.

Our pension is really funny though.... it´s TINY... all one room, with a tiny little kitchen nook, a desk, our closet, and our bed all together, and a little shower. Its super nice though! We took pictures to send but can´t find anything right now, so I´ll send it next week! Now we just need gas and a window that locks, and we´re set! I am finally getting the true mission experience of cold showers though. I couldn´t even do what allen did to heat water on the stove, cuz the stove doesn´t work either! Maybe tomorrow I´ll go out front and rub some sticks together and make a fire or something. :)

Anyways, things are going good here. We had transfers yesterday, too, and "The Hills" (me and hermana hill) get to stay together again! Yay! Oh... good news too... She´s doing great and finally decided she´s staying in the mission! Wew, was that a tough one! But I get to keep her, whoo hoo! Transfers was fun, and a bunch of my investigators and recent converts came to the chapel to see me, so I was super happy! Pablo (member) and Tatiana (his gf) came to visit and introduce me to Uma, their baby girl who was born a week ago, and they told me they´re getting married and she´s getting baptized! :) :) :) :) :) :) That right there is why I love the mission! Seeing people take the steps necessary to have an eternal family and to return to live with Heavenly Father and be HAPPY:.. that´s what its all about! :)

Anways, that´s all for now... I love you all tons! Be HAPPY... there´s nothin better! Smile lots, be good... and all that other good stuff!!

Besitos!

Hermana Devee

No comments:

Post a Comment