Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The MTC

Devee went into the MTC this afternoon. She was so excited and didn't have a hint of nervousness. We are so excited to hear about all of her new adventures. It was hard to say goodbye because we will miss having her around. She's amazing. I'm sure all of you understand. Here are some pictures of the beginning of her journey.

Devee with her niece Chelsea

Classic MTC picture


Dad, Mom, Devee, Chelsea, Devee's sister Melanie, brother-in-law Matt,
sister-in-law Candace, and brother Allen





Practicing tracting with her first companion

3 comments:

  1. aww sweet Devee. She's gonna ROCK as a missionary! She looks so great! I thought about her today. I remember those feelings of the first day in the MTC. She's gonna love it! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Devee is officially a missionary! I'm so excited for her and for Argentina. They are going to love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devee, it's funny how much you look like your sister in the 'MTC' picture - I don't know, there's so much resemblance. I'm so happy that you made the decision to go on a mission and I am excited to read future posts about how you are doing! I wish that everyone would do it this way... It would be so much easier to keep up on what's going on with people!

    ReplyDelete