Sunday, October 24, 2010

Life is WONDERFUL!


Hey fam!
Well, I don`t have much time, but basically.... well... life is wonderful!! :)
Carlos, the guy who I told yal about who hid from us and never progressed, is AMAZING! We had a million super great lessons with his family this week, and he came to church on Sunday! His son, Lucas, is only 12 but is so cute, cuz now every night he says his prayers, and when he told us about it he said "It`s true what you told me that God answers your prayers. You can feel it. It`s like a peace, a tranquility. When I pray I know God is listening. I feel so calm... almost TOO calm!" ..... ANd this is a 12 year old saying this!! Man... I love this family!
ANyways, sorry so short this week, but just remember that I love you all tons and tons! Be good. There are no second chances at life, so live the one you`ve been given well. Be good, and always reach out to lift those around you. When we serve others, we are the hands of God, those that he sends to answer the prayers of those who have fallen.
TONS of kisses from here in Argie! :)
Love, Hermana Churchill
Pic: Today we went to Avellaneda to visit a family I LOVE, and during pday found STARBUCKS! I couldn`t believe it! And, even better, it was right after we found WALMART! It was an all-american day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment