Friday, December 10, 2010

Do you believe in miracles? :) :) :)

Alright, alright, I`ve had enough fun with the pics, so now i`m gonna write yal a real email, but a quick one cuz im almost out of time!
This week was tranquilo... TOO tranquilo. I`ll admit, it was actually a little rough cuz my comp is still struggling with obedience things, and pulling her along is really starting to wear on me. She`s amazing though and we get along super great, but... there`s always things to work on. Anyways, Last night i was really bummed out cuz it was a pretty bummer week with datos and such, and i just felt TIRED!! BUT.... just like always promised, the Lord blesses us in our trials... and he blessed me BIG TIME last night...
I got a call from Hna Rindlesbach who`s still in Olmos, and she told me that Guillermo... hold up... rewing... Guillermo is the investigator who went to church for 10 years but could never get baptized cuz he wasnt married and his "pareja" didnt want to get married. 2 of his daughters were baptized, but then one of them got pregnant when she was 16 and the whole family stopped coming to church for 2 years. When we came to Olmos, Bishop gave us the reference of Guillermo, to see if maybe we could get him to come back to church. We started teaching the family, and about a month later they came to General Conference, and afterwards started coming every week, and Guillermo started paying his tithing!
Anyways, I was super sad leaving them in Olmos, especially because the missionaries stopped going to visit them because they thought he would never get baptized. BUT... Hna Bach called and said that he showed up at church and said "Bishop, I`m gonna need 2 witnesses cuz there`s been an accident" Bishop was worried and said "what happened?!" and Guillermo said "I`m getting married on Friday"
SOOOO.... Guillermo is getting married this friday, and baptized on SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have no idea how incredibly happy I am. He is so amazing and has such a strong testimony, and now after waiting 13 years he`s finally going to be able to be baptized!!!! :) :) :) :) Miracles do happen!
Anyways, that`s my cool story for the week. Also, Carlos is getting baptized in 2 weeks, so we`re STOKED!
It`s funny how when everything seems to be going wrong, Heavenly Father throws in some blessings to make life WONDERFUL! :) So, next time you`re down, don``t you worry.... the blessings are on their way!
I love my life, I love this work, and I love my Heavenly Father. :) Smile tons this week!
xo, Hermana Churchy

No comments:

Post a Comment