Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RISE AND SHOUT!!! :)

Ok... so there´s lots to shout and sing about here in Argie... but the subject of this email is definitely a tribute to BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE BEAT OKLAHOMA!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOO!!!! Man you have no idea how happy I was to hear that!!! President Asay let my zone leader know who passed on the message to me! I can´t even explain how happy I was!!!! I spent like 30 minutes dancing around in our pension singing the cougar fight song :) Trying to explain to my companion who is from Chile why I was so happy and what BYU beating Oklahoma means in the world of college football and why it was such a big deal to me didn´t really work very well, but she was nice enough to listen and let me sing anyways :) MAN! I am so happy!!! Sad that I have to miss two college football seasons, but... I guess it´s worth it ;) haha. Any BYU updates would be more than welcome :) I mean.... .what?
ANYWAYS:... on to more missionary-like matters.... :) We had a pretty sweet week, and a pretty disappointing one at the same time. BUT! It´s all good. It was an awesome week because we found 16 new people to teach... YAY! It was also disappointing because Marcela, Daniela, and Leo didn´t show up to church... and neither did anyone else of our investigators ¨:( It´s all good though.... we went to their house later and found out the night before they had a ton of family stuff happen... and... in the end it was legit they didnt come. It was such an awesome lesson too, because the sister-in-law was there and Marcela, who just got baptised last week, shared her testimony and even helped us teach part of the lesson. It was wonderful!!!!
Even so, moral of the story.... For every good thing that happens there will always be something that happens to oppose it. That´s just how Satan works., and as the scriptures say, there is ¨opposition in all things ¨. So... even when hard times come just push through it!!! Just wait... a miracle is on it´s way! You just have to look for it!
Well... sorry this is short this week but I´m nearly out of time. Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much to those of you who have sent me letters!!! You have no idea how wonderful it is!!! And yes, I´m writting every single one of you back... it just takes a little while since I dont get letters for nearly a month and then it takes 2 weeks to send them too. So... patience :) But MUCHISIMAS gracias!!
I love you all more than you know!!!! :) SMile lots, be good, go and do something good for someone else.
Besitos,
Hermana Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment