Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lovin´ every minute! :)

This week was WONDERFUL, and it`s just gonna keep getting better! But of course it had its challenges as well... but ni importa!
It`s funny how the Lord blesses you... We had a few lil problems this week because my comp has a REALLY hard time being obedient with the schedule and getting up on time, which made life really frustrating for me cuz I wanted to work and couldn`t! But, even though it seemed like the week was going to be TERRIBLE with datos because we lost so much time, somehow it ended up being one of the best weeks this transfer! It seems impossible, but I know it was the Lord blessing me for being obedient and working, and teaching me patience with my comp who`s been struggling a bit. She`s starting to participate a lot more, though, and even took out 3 fechas this week! YAY! PS... it`s really funny every Sunday to report our datos to our District Leaders, cuz they cant believe we`re Hermanas and have such good datos... haha... sad, huh? At least we`re making them work a lil bit :)
Thursday night we were asked to give talks in sacrament meeting 3 days later (that`s the mission for ya... at least it wasn`t the day before or 10 minutes before like they sometimes ask), and it went super well. It was based on Elder Hales` talk about our duty from last conference... i loved it! Read it again... it has so many wonderful insights. I applied the same talk to us in general as members, and focused on how when we are examples, listen and love the people we`re around, and don`t have fear of sharing the gospel, missionary work comes naturally. It is SUCH an amazing talk from Elder Hales.. i love it! But I`ll leave it at that, and let yal read it in the ensign.
Well, thats about all for this week. Eduardo, Graciela, and Mariana (and maybe Brisa) are getting baptized on Saturday, so I should have some good news next week! :) I love you all TONS and TONS! Thanks for all the support and prayers!
Besitos,
Hermana Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment