Sunday, September 12, 2010

yay! happy birthday for me! :)

AHH!!! NO TIME!! K... get ready for the quickest letter ever.... :)
HAPPY CONFERENCE/ EASTER!!! Wasn´t it amazing?! I hope you all got to watch it and enjoyed it!! I sure did. It´s amazing how inspired the speakers are each year. I LOVED how focused it was on family! Honestly, for a little bit I was thinking "Heavenly Father, I still have 7 months left... dont make me think about this stuff yet!" haha. no no no... it was amazing! I always say the thing I learn most here is how to raise a family (and who not to marry.... :) ), so conference only added to the many lessons!
My birthday was good too! Thanks for all the sweet birthday notes! Some members said "oh how sad, you have conference on your birthday so you can´t just relax." But really.... it was the BEST birthday present ever!!!! :) ANd, luckily we had investigators there so we got to stay and watch! YAY! Now we have to wait another 6 months though.... bummer....
SO this week has been a crazy rollercoaster of emotions! There was some very tough days, but we finished strong! My comp is wonderful. It was hard at first cuz she missed her other area, but now its great and we´re learning a ton from each other! It was actually one of the best weeks we´ve had... we did 2 divisions and found 18 new investigators, and 2 new fechas!! YAY!!! It was so wonderful! The Bustamante family came with us to conference too, which is the first time in 2 years!! (they´re the ones from Peru who went to church for 10 years but never got baptized).
Anyways, sorry this is short and sweet, but we gotta get to work!! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL week, and put those things you learned in conference in action! Overall, just be good, love lots, and serve those around you. It´s the 3 step plan to happiness! :) haha. Anyways... love you tons!! Chaucito!!
Besitos!
Hermana Dev

No comments:

Post a Comment