Friday, December 10, 2010

I`m SO happy! :) Let`s just say.... the mission rocks! :)

¡¡¡HOLA!!!
¿Cómo andan todos por allá? I hope everything`s going super well back home! Things have gone SOOOO great this week, and basically... I just LOVE my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness!!! Everyone makes fun of me and asks if I`m trunky ALL THE TIME since this is my last transfer, but I really am not at ALL. I`ll admit, it kinda surprises me, but the mission just seems like it`s gonna go on forever and I`m gonna stay here forever. There`s just so much to do, that it`s impossible to think it`ll all change someday! I guess reality just hasn`t hit yet.... but it`s better that way :) Man... I love the mission so much!
Well things are going SUPER super well here in Burzaco!!! Hermana Smith and I get along SOOOOO well!!! It`s basically a party and a half EVERY DAY! :) We´ve had an amazing first week in our area together, and you can already see a difference in the work! We have some awesome investigators right now, and have a couple baptisms coming up in the next few weeks! On Wednesday I got to teach in a 3-some for the first time, and it was AMAZING! We found a few people who while talking with them you can tell that they`ve just been waiting to receive the gospel, and are already progressing really well!
Saturday we ended up doing service AGAIN all day! We finished cutting the "jungle" behind one of the recent converts´ house in our ward, and this time Carlos came to help us as well (which rocks, since he`s a gardener... he definitely showed us up with the machete). He`s such a capo! He`s always the first to volunteer to give service, and is always willing to help wherever he`s needed! By the end our hands were covered with blisters and cuts, but we had a blast! Afterwards we had a huge cleaning activity in the capilla with the whole ward. We missed out on the asado afterwards, but found cotton candy on the way to an awesome lesson with Carlos` family! :)
Anyways, that`s about all for this week. It was pretty tranquilo, but amazing all at the same time :). I hope all of you are loving life and focusing on the blessings rather than the burdens. Life is too wonderful to waste complaining... it`s just not worth it... it`s A LOT more fun to laugh and smile and enjoy life! Plus... even the rough moments prove for great stories later on! So, just remember to SMILE and be happy, no matter what gets thrown at ya! :)
I love you all so much! Cuídense mucho. ¡Un beso grande!
xo, Hermana Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment