Friday, December 10, 2010

Transfers!!.... or not?




Hi Fam!
Well... good news.... CARLOS GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn`t be happier! I don`t know how it`s even possible, but it seems like every time I`m more and more amazed and more and more happy about the people we`re meeting who accept the gospel. Carlos is one of my new favorites, just because every single detail of his story of getting to this point has been amazing! He is so incredibly happy, and all of us are always awestruck and can`t believe that all of this really happened. We always laugh about how at first he didn`t want to receive us and would hide from us, and now it`s the COMPLETE opposite. I absolutely LOVE how much the gospel changes people`s lives! Carlos was a mess before, and now he`s always smiling and happy! I LOVE the gospel!!! :)
In other news... it`s official... I`m only going to have 3 areas in my whole mission and 6 companions.... weird, huh? I say that cuz today was transfers, and believe it or not, me and Hermana Aravena are staying together for a 3rd transfer!! That NEVER happened before with President Asay, but I guess President Stapley is mixing things up a lil. So... cheers to another round in Burzaco! :) We`re excited, though, and ready to hit the pavement! .... or.... dirt roads.... :)
Well, times up and I gotta get to work! I love you all and pray for you often. Just like in the mission, there are 5 simple steps to having success in life... Be passionate about what you do, be happy, be obedient, work hard, and help those around you... and I guarantee you`ll find success in life! :) Les mando un abrazo MUY fuerte de aqui en Argentina a todos!
xo, Hermana Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment