Friday, December 10, 2010

Livin n lovin every second! :) ... 16 months?!



Hey fam!
Well.... believe it or not, today I hit "16 months" ! ... weird, huh? The time is completely escaping from me! I`ve even started having scary/weird dreams about it all. Once, a big hummer was chasing me and i kept running and running and running away, and when it finally caught me and put me inside, mom and dad were driving, and they took me home, where there was a big party with lots of friends, and i kept trying to escape and run away. haha.... weird, huh? :) But anyways, I still have plenty of time, and I`m enjoying ever second of it! :)
Burzaco is wonderful! This week was a huge turn around in my comp, and you could feel the difference in the work! We had a lot of fun experiences. One was with Juan, a man in a kiosko who we started doing a contact with. We started talking to him and he said "Actually.. where is your church? I`ve been looking for a new church because mine burned down a few weeks ago".... ?! What a great conversion story that`ll be.... :) He`s super nice and loves having charlas with us, so we`re excited. Plus, turns out he`s the brother-in-law of one of our families of investigators. Small world :)
This week I read a scripture that I really wanted to share with all of you:
17 Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you;
18 And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours.
19 And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even anhundred fold, yea, more.
(Doctrine and Covenants 78:17-19)
I LOVE this scripture! Each of us know so little about Heavenly Fathèr`s plan for us, yet we can feel safe and confident knowing that we are in His hands and that he will protect us, take care of us, and watch over us. Many times trials and tribulations will come, but we must remember to BE OF GOOD CHEER. I truly believe that every trial is a blessing. Many times it`s difficult to understand how our trials are blesing when passing through them, but once was have overcome the trial, when looking back we can ALWAYS find someone way in which we grew or learned, and thus progressed, thanks to that trial. Heavenly Father has COUNTLESS blessings waiting for each and every one of us, which he gives us every day! So, be sure to "Count your many blessings" today, and accept all the twists and turns that come in life with joy and thanksgiving! :)
I love you all so much! Be good, and as always... smile! :) Life`s too short to worry.
xo, Hermana Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment